Although iBeacon is a great device that will turn everything around become Smart thing. This is undoubtedly gorgeous because Internet of Things is something to be developed. Since the era of connecting things to things in technology, Internet of Things is like a bucketlist for everyone to have. Apparently, iBeacon is making Internet of Things easier to get. Start from the small things, iBeacon will lead you to everything with your smartphone. What extremely more interesting is how we set every single thing in iBeacon.
We all know that what makes iBeacon is the thing for Internet of Things. It’s using Bluetooth smart, its ability in transmitting signal, it is delivering campaign, it is tracking location. These features are iBeacon’s. iBeacon developer is making it out of the box by manage it even better. From the Backend. iBeacon developer have created various apps for iBeacon that will make Internet of Thing wider.
Introducing Cubeacon Storyline Version 2
After releasing the Version 1.3, Cubeacon comes with the newest version. New features have been added to build various campaign. iBeacon developer can now leveraging their creativity in exploring iBeacon. It is quite easy setting your beacon with Cubeacon BackEnd, take a look on this video:
The features in Cubeacn Backend version 1.3 are supported by SDK Version 1.3 and above. If you want to use the old storyline, don’t worry because you still can use SDK 1.2. So what are the features in this newest version? Here they are:
- Responsive view of UI-UX.
- Enable users to create various storylines. e.g: campaign scenario for weekend, work day scenario, etc.
- Item detail in a storyline. e.g: While user is entering a store, nearby a product, out from the store, etc.
- Various campaign: Show Image, Open URL, and Show Text (Background notification).
- Create specific event for each item story:
- OnEnter (while entering beacon area)
- OnExit (while out from beacon area)
- OnFar (while approximately 3 meters away from beacon)
- OnNear (while in 1-3 meters range of beacon)
- OnIntermediate (while under 1 meter away from beacon).
- Campaign scheduling. Enable user to choose which storyline to run in exact day. e.g : story 1 run on monday until friday but story 2 run on saturday and sunday, etc.
- Personal Notification, feature that will make us closer to the customers by adding customers’ name in notification. This feature can be applied in Event OnEnter and OnExit.
- We can also monitoring user tractions in each storylines and check amount of unique user and their total interaction.
- Storyline can be set ON/OFF based on your need.
Be iBeacon developer now. Enlarge your knowledge of iBeacon and build your own Smart Environment. Visit www.cubeacon.com for more information.