Adobe has developed its mobile marketing capabilities for the Marketing Cloud. They include iBeacon updates and deliver more personalised experiences for brands.
Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today launched new data-driven marketing capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud that deliver highly personalised mobile experiences. Intelligent Location Marketing features enable companies to engage their customers with relevant content and messages based on a user’s proximity to iBeacons. Marketers can deliver location based “in-app” messages to drive real-time engagement and then follow up with email campaigns that leverage intelligence about a customer’s past interactions in a retail store, sports stadium and other points-of-interest.
“With Intelligent Location Marketing we are delivering new, innovative ways for marketers to engage customers and prospects across mobile screens,” said Suresh Vittal, vice president, Digital Marketing at Adobe. “The tight integration of our six Marketing Cloud solutions gives Adobe the unique advantage to enable consistent, cross-channel experiences that keep the individual interests of customers in mind regardless of the device they are using.”
Adobe Marketing Cloud, which was named the leader with highest overall scores in Forrester’s recent Marketing Cloud Wave report, is used by over two thirds of Fortune 50 companies and handles 2.5 trillion mobile transactions annually. Mobile marketing innovations are used by major brands worldwide including A+E Networks, Ancestry.com, Apollo Education Group, CBS Interactive, First Energy, NBCUniversal, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Wyndham Hotel Group and more.
The New Mobile Capabilities are:
- In-App Messages: Marketers can create, manage, publish and measure “in-app” messages to engage with users that interact with apps. New functionality in Adobe Mobile Services, a core service in Adobe Marketing Cloud, helps companies promote new content like videos or breaking news and cross promote apps, products and services to users that have launched the app. Messages can be triggered by user behaviours, lifecycle metrics, or location data collected from iBeacons. With Adobe Target, in-app message placement, design and frequency can also be tested and optimised for specific audiences to further personalise content and drive higher conversions. Mobile Services offer pre-built templates for message types including full-screen banners that can be linked to custom Web content, alerts and local notifications.
- Mobile Campaign Management: The new Digital Content Editor (DCE) in Adobe Campaign allows marketers to create responsive design emails to ensure emails are rendered appropriately. Marketers can edit, personalise and preview how the content will look across devices. Adobe is also expanding its iBeacon support through integration with Adobe Campaign. Using iBeacon interactions including promotional offers enables marketers to send personalised follow-up emails to customers based on recent store visits or other app experiences. Marketers can also use the location data to refine audience segmentation for future campaigns.
- Mobile App Management: New features in Adobe Experience Manager make management and testing of mobile apps performance easier and faster. The new Mobile App Dashboard allows brands to keep app content fresh and relevant and understand how the app is performing in one intuitive view at all times. Flexible tiles display in real time what app experiences have been updated and how often, what path users are taking with the app, how often they’ve launched it, and more. Developers and marketers can also test the performance of apps during the development, production and staging phases and deliver updates across app versions on all major mobile platforms with the new preview app.
- Mobile Search Advertising: Adobe Media Optimiser now offers multi-dimensional portfolio modelling. Marketers can use the industry’s first automated Mobile Bid Adjustments (MBAs) to place search ads across mobile devices for the lowest cost at maximum return. MBAs allow marketers to adjust bids in milliseconds based on the targeted device, audience, time-of-day and location. When calculating the optimal keyword bid, Adobe Media Optimiser also takes unique parameters into account such as different conversion rates for retail ad campaigns on tablets and desktops versus smartphones. The new, multi-dimensional portfolio modelling enables marketers to reliably forecast expected clicks, cost-per-click (CPC) and revenue for search ads by specific devices.
- Adobe Social App: The new, easy-to-use native Adobe Social App allows brands to view and manage their social activities on-the-go. Marketers can publish, route and approve social content in real-time, upload assets including photos, capture and share ideas with internal teams, suspend posts in crisis situations and leverage automated campaign tracking to measure social impact on downstream conversions. The app will be available as a beta on iOS for iPhone and support social activities across Facebook and Twitter first. Additional functionality and support for other mobile platforms will be delivered over the coming months.
Install iBeacon technology in your business. Visit www.cubeacon.com to get the right Beacon for you.