Internet of Things in this digital era is improving development in technology. Here are 10 Internet of Things Examples for a Smarter World that probably you can adopt to develop your business Besides, there are many chances you can get.
Read also: IoT for New Future Business Opportunity.
You may feel doubt when joining Internet of Things (IoT) because there are many things you have to learn first. Bu don’t worry, you can also use many platform to support and ease your development product. For example is Internet of Things Examples Application. There are many Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Backend as a Service (BaaS) that you can manage such as Cubeacon BackEnd as a Service. You can also do iBeacon sensor application faster. Cubeacon iBeacon BackEnd as a Service also provides analytics customers without needing you to code. Imagine if those things have to developed by yourself. You will waste your time on unfinished product.
10 Internet of Things Application Examples
By Internet of Things keep growing around us, you can leverage the benefit of IoT. It is easy implemented with high advantages. Here are 10 IoT Application Examples:
1. Smart Parking, Monitoring of parking spaces availability in the city.
2. Structural health, Monitoring of vibrations and material conditions in buildings, bridges and historical monuments.
3. Noise Urban Maps, Sound monitoring in bar areas and centric zones in real time.
4. Smartphone Detection, Detect iPhone and Android devices and in general any device which works with WiFi or Bluetooth interfaces.
Read Also: Internet of Things for Smart Environment.
5. Eletromagnetic Field Levels, Measurement of the energy radiated by cell stations and and WiFi routers.
6. Traffic Congestion, Monitoring of vehicles and pedestrian levels to optimize driving and walking routes.
7. Smart Lighting, Intelligent and weather adaptive lighting in street lights.
8. Waste Management, Detection of rubbish levels in containers to optimize the trash collection routes.
9. Smart Roads, Intelligent Highways with warning messages and diversions according to climate conditions and unexpected events like accidents or traffic jams.
10. Urban Resilience in the Smart City, River Flood and Forest Fire Early Detection.
10 Internet of Things Application Examples above will give your city a smarter level. As a pioneer of Smart City in your country, why don’t you try?